martes, 18 de noviembre de 2008

14 - Book Pg. 91 - Exercise A

Rewrite these questions as noun clauses.
1 - It is possible to stop people from littering? I wonder whether or not it's possible to stop people form littering.
2 - How can we convince people to pick up after their dogs? I'd like to figure out how we can convince people to pick up after their dogs.
3 - Why do motorcycles have to be so loud? Why do motorcycles have to be so loud is a mystry to me.
4 - When are they going to help the homeless people? I'd like to know when they are going to help the homeless people.
5 - How can I help to maintain the city parks? I want to find out how I can help to maintain the city parks.
6 - Would hiring more police help to lower crime? I wonder if hiring more police would help to lower crime.
7 - Why can't the city add more street lights? I don't understand why the city can't add more steet lights.
8 - Why do drivers honk their horns so much? Why drivers honk their horns so much is something I can't understand.

No hay comentarios: